Coverage Care has been providing high quality care support and accommodation for nearly 25 years. This includes nursing, residential and respite care services for older people and those living with dementia or a disability throughout Shropshire and Telford and Wrekin. All of our homes are very different but the high standard of care is the same throughout them all.
Coverage Care is a Society registered under the Cooperative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 having originally been incorporated as an Industrial and Provident Society for community benefit. Whilst not a registered charity, Coverage Care has charitable status, and it is the largest single provider of older people’s residential and nursing care services in Shropshire.
The strategic direction of the Company is guided by a Board of Directors who have specialist knowledge in a variety of fields from social care to finance.
The Company is managed day to day by an experienced management executive and all of our staff are carefully recruited to ensure they have the right values and skills which are supported by our intensive induction programme, ongoing training plus performance and development reviews with many of our staff and teams delivering care and support for many years.
"It is my privilege to lead a fantastic group of people who provide the best care possible to residents in our group of not-for-profit care homes.
I do urge you to make an appointment to visit so that you can see for yourself what life is like living with Coverage Care."
- "Everything is thought of. We do not have to worry about our health and all of our needs are well catered for. The staff are always there for us, to help us, chat with us and entertain us and they know us so well. So for us, this place is perfect." resident
- "To all the wonderful staff at Briarfields. We can never thank you enough for all the kindness and caring that you gave to mum. It is hard when a parent needs to be looked after so to know that mum was being looked after and surrounded by people who really cared for her was so helpful for her family. We know so many of you became her friends and did so much for her which was really appreciated by her and by us." daughter of resident
- "Thank you all so much for caring and looking after mum over the last 12 months, ensuring mum felt safe and well. Always having someone around in case of need, remembering the night staff who we didn’t meet until recently. We couldn’t have wished for more friendly professional staff to trust with mum’s care."residents' children
- "Thank you ALL the staff at Farcroft (past & present) for the care, the love and the support they gave to 'B' over the 6 years plus she was a resident. The staff managed her care well, with affection and enormous patience and perseverance. We will always be in your debt for that."relative of a resident
- "I am extremely fortunate to be in such a safe and caring place. Everything is so good here. The environment and the staff all create a safe and secure place to live. The staff are excellent, and nothing is ever too much trouble for any of them."resident